Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wow -- It's been an eventful year

Forgot I had this blog. I think I have another one somewhere. Time to get serious about it. New book coming out, three and soon to be four short stories out, and time running out. "Oh the days dwindle down to a precious few, September, November..." Etc.

In January 2010 I had several unfinished novels, several finished short stories with no place to send them, and one finished, unpublished novel. Then, in two months, I had two short stories published and doing well, a third one contracted for, and a book accepted by an energetic, well-known independent press!

I think I'm asleep and dreaming and will soon walk up and find out. Don't wanna. If this is a dream I want to continue dreaming.

Tomorrow I'll blog the details. Tonight it's almost 10:30 and I get up at 4:15 -- that's A.M., friend. *snore*

I wonder if anyone will find this daggone blog. How do you make it visible? I really need to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment